Walli Premium Help
HOW TO RESTORE MY PREMIUM ACCOUNT
If you have purchased Walli Premium and for some reason you don’t see your premium features available, ads are showing or you are not shown as premium on the Walli Premium screen this means that something went wrong when Walli connected to Google Play to check for your purchase. Unfortunately, it happens sometimes after an app update to a newer version.
To restore your Premium account simply try to completely close and restart Walli several times
The most efficient way would be to uninstall Walli and re-install again from the Google Play Store here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shanga.walli
If you are still having issues try the 2 solutions below:
1. Sign into Play Store with the same account you used to purchase Premium, then clear the cache of your Play Store app and reboot your device.
2. If the above doesn’t work try to uninstall Walli,
– Using a computer open this page https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shanga.walli and log in using the same account you used to purchase the Walli Premium;
– Click on “Install” on the web page, then wait for the install process to finish on your device.
– After the installation check if Walli recognized your purchase. If it doesn’t a reboot could be necessary.
If you are still experiencing issues please write to us for help at: [email protected]